Middle Schooler +
Students learn programming concepts, computational thinking, and develop problem-solving skills and persistence. Along the way, they create computer programs including interactive games and creative projects they can share. These courses provide a fun, engaging way for students to learn basic computer science concepts.
- An internet connection
- An up-to-date web browser
- A computer (PC, Mac, or Linux – even Raspberry Pi!).
- No prior programming experience needed.
Who this course is for:
- For middle schoolers and above
- Perfect for homeschooling parents or primary school parents and teachers who want to give their students a HUGE advantage by learning to read and write code.
- Absolute beginners in programming and computer science