Your kids will create their own games, art, and digital stories that they can share – all while developing problem-solving, collaboration, persistence, and computational thinking skills. Every course includes “unplugged” activities that teach computational thinking and digital citizenship skills without computers.
This course is crafted to build a strong foundation of basic concepts before opening up to a wide range of new and exciting topics.
- An internet connection
- An up to date web browser
- A computer (PC, Mac, or Linux – even Raspberry Pi!).
- No prior programming experience needed.
Who this course is for:
- For primary school kids of age 8 and 12.
- Perfect for homeschooling parents or primary school parents and teachers who want to give their students a HUGE advantage by learning to read and write code.
- Absolute beginners in programming and computer science