What you’ll learn
Code your own apps and games in Python 3.9 for Chromebook, PC, Mac, or Linux, from pre-K to college level
Draw colorful spirals and shapes with Turtle graphics in Python
Create fun, playable games like War, Yahtzee, and Rock-Paper-Scissors
Build interactive apps that respond to user input and mouse clicks
Master variables, loops and functions to prepare for more advanced programming courses (and a brighter future)!
A computer (PC, Mac, or Linux – even Chromebook!). You’ll download and install the latest Python 3.9 (FREE!) with step-by-step instructions.
If you can use a text editor (Notepad, Word, etc.), you can program in Python!
No prior programming experience needed.
Teach yourself (and your kids) to code fun, colorful apps and games in Python, the powerful programming language used at tech companies and in colleges worldwide. Learn coding step-by-step from Top 10 Best Seller in Children’s Programming Books, Teach Your Kids to Code: A Parent-Friendly Guide to Python Programming (2015, No Starch Press).
Give Your Kids a Huge Advantage in a High-Tech World
- Quickly master new problem-solving skills in Python with colorful, fun examples
- Teach younger kids to code using Turtle graphics, with text-based games and apps for older learners
- Build your own playable games and create beautiful graphics
- Learn the basics of coding, from variables to loops and functions, with interactive, engaging apps
This is the kind of course you can enjoy with your kids!
Packed with fun examples, colorful graphics, and easy-to-follow plain English instruction, Teach Your Kids to Code is the course parents and kids, teachers and students can enjoy together, as they build one of the top job skills of the 21st century! Python is a great first language for beginners, but it’s powerful enough to be used in companies from Google to IBM.
We designed this programming course to be easily understood by absolute beginners, with example code I used with my own pre-schoolers all the way through the apps I teach to college freshmen.
Quick, hands-on lessons will get you coding your own apps from scratch in minutes. Over 100 video lectures and six and a half hours of content in short, 2-to-8-minute videos will give you the practice you need to master the powerful new skill of coding.
Everything you need to get started right away
Complete with working code downloads and high-definition videos, you’ll be able to work alongside a professor with 22 years’ teaching experience and over 30 years of programming knowledge. You’ll also receive a Certificate of Completion upon finishing the course.
No Risk: Preview Sections 1, 2, and 4 now for FREE, and enjoy a 15-day money-back guarantee when you enroll – zero risk, unlimited payoff! And, we’ve made this course easy to afford at just ETB 500 so parents and students can get started now!
Sign up for this course and get started coding today!
Who this course is for:
- For kids 8 and up (learn on your own), for teachers, or for parents working with children ages 4-12.
- Perfect for homeschooling parents or K-12 parents and teachers who want to give their students a HUGE advantage by learning to read and write code.
- Apps and games suitable for kids from Pre-K through College Freshmen.
- This online course includes Pygame programming.
- This course is not for experienced Python coders, unless you want to code with your kids.